Skip to main content

Aspen Travel FAQ

Why do I need to use a travel agent?

We do extensive travel to common vacation areas to inspect the properties & destinations first hand. Our expert guidance gives you peace of mind & we are an easily accessible local business in the Grand Rapids community.

Where do you need a passport?

Passports are required traveling outside of the US except for Puerto Rico, St. Croix, St. Thomas & St. John. Passports must be valid for 6 months after the scheduled travel date.

Do you need a passport for a cruise?

You do not need a passport to cruise if your cruise starts and ends within a US city. Although a birth certificate and photo ID is required.

Can you fly outside of the US on an enhanced driver’s license?

No, you cannot fly outside of the US on an enhanced driver’s license. An enhanced driver’s license is only valid for driving over the boarder of Canada and Mexico.

Do I need to pay my vacation package in full at time of booking?

In most cases deposits can be made up to 60 days prior to departure when final payment is due.

Should I purchase travel insurance?

We highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance as it protects your travel plans if anything outside of your control occurs before or during travel.